Terms and Conditions
Neutron Tutors is a trade name of Oxford College of Education Ltd of 649 London Rd, High Wycombe, HP11 1EZ, Company No.10650669.
The admissions form & these terms and conditions constitutes the contract between the parties being the student and/or his parents or guardian(s) and Neutron Tutors. Student must satisfy the requirements of Neutron Tutors (by taking an assessment) that his or her level of work and behaviour have reached Neutron Tutors standards.
Neutron Tutors reserves the right to modify tuition fees from time to time (reasonable notice will be given to the parties concerned).Parents are required to notify the office of any change of address, contact details & whether the student suffers from any medical conditions
Tuition fees are usually calculated on an hourly tuition fee rate and will vary depending on subject(s) level(s) etc. undertaken. pay full tuition fee rate for classes attended. No compensation, refund or adjustment in fee for authorised/unauthorised absence(s). For more information about tuition
fees, how to pay and tuition fee rates please speak to a member of the admissions team.
Students/parents will be held responsible for any loss, theft or damage to Neutron Tutors property.
Neutron Tutors does not provide any guarantee or accept any responsibility or liability for the following:
- students outside Neutron Tutors premises.
- any losses, damages for death or personal injuries or consequential loss except those resulting from Neutron Tutors negligence or breach of duty.
- Neutron Tutors reserves the right to recover any overdue fees, charges or other monies, as part of its debt recovery process. In these circumstances your liability to pay may be increased by additional fees and charges such as the cost of taking the matter to court or instructing debt collectors
Parents are requested to schedule appointments after 3:15 p.m. to avoid the need for an early dismissal. If it becomes necessary for the student to be released from school for a doctor/dental appointment or other unavoidable emergencies, the following procedure should be followed:
- Parent/Guardian will need to send a handwritten note to school (or call the school) that states the student’s first and last name, date and time of release, and the reason for the early dismissal. The student is to bring this note to the office before school begins.
- All students must be signed out by a parent/guardian (or someone designated by the parent/guardian on the emergency card) in the office before leaving the building.
- The written note will be kept in the students attendance file.
Neutron Tutors reserves the right to alter courses or programmes, tutors, dates, cancel or change lessons
- Neutron Tutors reserves the right to cancel an enrolment and allocate the place to another applicant in cases of non-payment of tuition fees, 2 weeks unauthorised absence, unacceptable misconduct or breach of contract by the student or parent.
- No fees or deposits will be refunded where a student’s enrolment has been cancelled.
- If the parent wishes to terminate the contract they should approach the admissions team who will forward them the necessary paper work.
Neutron Tutors shall not be liable for any breaches of its obligations under this Agreement resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Acts of God, enemy, fire, flood, explosion or other catastrophes.
Due to our business demand, we may make changes to the material on the site or to the services, products and prices described in it at any time without notice. We may offer discount or increase the price. Neutron Tutors provide parking facilities. first come first serve basis, next door car parking is not for neutron tutors or oxford college of education and we are not responsible if any clamp or damage.
Refund, Compensation Classes & Adjustment in Fees
- Neutron Tutors may refund fees This includes but is not limited to injury, severe illness,
disability, death or bereavement.
- Any absence without 24 hours prior notice will be deemed unauthorised.
- Students/parents will not be eligible for refund(s)/compensation class(es)/adjustment in
fee(s) in cases of unauthorised absences but may be liable full tuition fee rate.
- Neutron Tutors time to time may need to number of changes such as class size, staff or
premises changes and student/parents will be informed.
Parents’ consent to Neutron Tutors obtaining, processing and holding “personal data” including “sensitive personal data” such as medical information to be processed lawfully and fairly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, for the purposes of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the student(s) and ensuring that all relevant legal obligations of Neutron Tutors and parents are complied with. We will not provide students/parents data to any third-party unless we bound to do so such as police, HMRC, council.